That was my first ever request and it took five iterations to get the layout looking publication-ready :) I have since learned to assemble the layout using as little adhesives as possible so I can move the pieces around easily should a change be needed. There are moments of hilarity as I crouch over a layout on the deck arranging chipboard pieces and whatnots right before I take the photo. Several frantic searches for missing pieces took place because of this practice too!
Now about this layout and these photos... I actually suck at taking food photographs because I want to eat the food much more badly than I want to take their pictures! The eating wins out 90% of the time and the other 10% of the time the photos are just so cursory and perfunctory anyway. However, this was a Tandoori bar on the cruise. I had a lot of time after I had completely stuffed my face and inhaled 5000 calories to go back and leisurely select my shots. So there I have it, a layout to go into my cruise album commemorating every lunch I had on deck :)As seen in September 2011 issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine. Copyright Creative Crafts Group. Posted with prior permission from the publisher.
With the photos I took on the cruise, I know I can use them to document my affinity for Naan bread and Indian food in general. This layout is using the Sweet Peach Crop Shop's August Sweet kit. Now I really feel hungry! I will talk about the drops of Shimmerz mist another day, there's a story behind these droplets :)